Mo Michaels was a main character on The Dumping Ground. He first made his appearance on the episode, Oh, Mo!.
He is portrayed by the actor Reece Buttery.
Mo has dark hair and blue eyes. He is of above-average height, and has a chubby build. His large figure, which has varied through his tenure, is not manufactured by the production of the show, but is merely resultant of Reece's weight. He wears glasses. Most around him, including his crush Kara, believe he looks very good.
Mo is an explorer, he is a caring darling. He is not respected very well but no matter what he will look out for his Housemates. Mo never wants to worsen a situation intentionally, but will fix it if he does an accident. Mo is a curious explorer, and he has a bold nature. He is a good and trustworth friend.
- Unlike his portrayer, Reece Buttery, Mo wears glasses.
- He helps Bailey Wharton with his dyslexia and they are good friends.
- His first friend was Tee Taylor.
- Mo is seen as a replacement of Gus Carmichael as both characters are strange but still quite intelligent.
- Mo's portrayer also starred in the CBBC online series Secret Life of Boys as Robbie.
- Mo was revealed to be 10 years old in 'Where is Love?' (series 3)